Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is one of your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Texas insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Tyler Insurance, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At Tyler Insurance, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Call 936 647 0549 or click on the link to the right for Homeowners insurance under the Start Secure Request box.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Texas
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - household contents and if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage, these can be covered by an endorsement.
- Liability - this will provide cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Tyler Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Texas home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 936-647-0549 to find out more about home insurance in Texas or click on the link to the right for Homeowners insurance under the Start Secure Request box.